Here are some VOLUSPA facts.
- Do not burn a candle for more then 4 hours at a time.
- Trim the wick to ¼ before each use. (Trimming the wick will prevent soot and extend the life of the candle).
- A nail cutter is really good to trim the wick with.
- The candles are Phthalate, paraben and Sulufate free.
- If the wick develops a mushroom carbo tip. Blow out the candle, allow it to completely cool down and remove the tip.
- Every candle has a “memory”. The first time when you burn your candle, a “memory ring” will be created. Therefore make sure to burn your candle long enough for even burning.
Here comes a picture bomb with a lot of beautiful VOLUSPA candles. A Monday inspiration haha.
The pictures comes from the VOLUSPA’s Facebook page. I often repost them. I find them so beautifull. It’s not a secret that I love VOLUSPA. I find it a perfect gift to give to someone or to spoil your self.
At Nordic Beauty we have some of the Vermeil collection, here are the burning hours of the sizes that we have.
- The candles with 127g burns for 25 hours.
- The candles with 312g burns for 45 hours.
- The candles with 1020g burns for 100+ hours.
Do you love the pictures ?! Were the facts new for you?! I hope you find the VOLUSPA facts helpful. Thank you for reading. I often repost their pictures on our Instagram and Facebook pages. Don’t forget to follow us there 😉 .
Have a lovely week, till next time!